Thursday, June 30, 2011

Grammie's Awards are Coming!!

Tomorrow....my dear daughter is arriving at O'Hare with my two darling "awards." I can't wait to see them all....it's been too long. We are planning a very full and fun week -- a trip to the Dunes with Torrey & Chris and meeting up with Grandma Jan from Traverse City. Heading to Chicago for the "Taste". A birthday party celebrating Jill, Torrey, Laura, Deven, and me. Fireworks. Fourth of July parade in Wheaton. Kids' Town to see Agnes and let the kids run around at a really great and fun place. Cosley. And maybe just collapsing on the deck to let the kids run through the sprinkler. I'm sure kids still run thru the sprinkler.

Don't they?

In any case, I'm thrilled they are all going to be here....

And I'll be glad to be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment