Friday, August 26, 2011

More Favorite Foods

There were a couple of items I forgot to add to my other list.  Qualifier -- these are favorites of MINE....

Hamburgers/cheeseburgers/bacon-avocado-bluecheese burgers -- Alfie's, Glen Ellyn IL
Ribs -- Alfie's, Glen Ellyn IL
Garlic Ranch dressing -- Houlihan's (anywhere)
Cappuccino -- Valletta, Malta (hands down, best ever!!)
Green olives -- Sevilla, Spain

Tim brought me more olives from Sevilla for my Mother's Day present, along with a cute little olive dish.  These particular olives are not exported, so very hard to come by.

And -- Lord willing -- we are planning a cruise for November, 2012 which stops in Malta!!  So I will get my second cup of amazing cappuccino...


This is Tim and me at the little restaurant in Malta where we had that most wonderful cappuccino....

No comments:

Post a Comment