Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back to Blogging?

I'm going to try my hand at blogging again....hoping all the nuances thereof will come back to me. My old blog -- still up -- Mother of the Bride -- is, well, in a word, old. Torrey is no longer a bride, having been happily married to Chris for nearly 5 1/2 years. And in fact, I'm no longer a MOG either, since Tim and Annabel will have been married for a year next month! Can it be?

So, what are "Grammie's Awards?" My two adorable grand"babies" by Jill -- Deven, nearly 7 and Laura, almost three. I'm hoping for more awards to come, but for the moment, these two will suffice.

"And more"? As a traveling lactation consultant educator, mom of three wonderful gifts from the Lord, wife of 41 years to a magnificent man....there is ALWAYS more....

Here's to another 5 years of blogging...























No comments:

Post a Comment